Saturday 23 June 2012

Back in Business

I haven't blogged for such a long time!
I have been practising LOADS for the school production, and for the annual summer soiree.
Last time I blogged I was sizzling in the sun, but now I'm cooped up indoors hiding from the rain. It's mid- summer! What's going on?

A few days ago it was my brothers 9th birthday. He got lots of presents including a hamster called Reg. He had a chocolate cake and some plain buns, on top of the cake were some fondant uglydolls. Uglydolls are cute figures and toys with unusual names like Babo and Wage!

Unfortunately I haven't had much time to doodle, but while I was off school ill I coloured in a few of my old doodles.

I have recently read neverseconds blog, I found it really interesting and loved seeing how veg (the writer) could make so much difference!







2 comments:

  1. I love your choice of colours. I like that blog too! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    I really like hearing about Morten xx

    ReplyDelete