Saturday 19 May 2012

Busy Bee

This week has been SO busy!
Everyday it has been tests, tests, tests, and for me there's still one more. Today I went to a collagraphy challenge day at a local school, here we created our own collages made from all diiferent materials and arranged them in the shape of a fish. When we had added all our layers, we coverd it in a special substance which made it waterproof.When it was dry we inked all over it in colours we'd mixed ourselves. Next we put our fish into a printing machine, where our desgine was printed onto special paper- 30% paper, and 70% cotton. When it came out our fish was looking great, and there was even extra time so we could have another go. This time we inked our fish in a different colour and printed it on fabric. At the end of the day we got to take our prints and collages home to share with our families.

Also this week I had a go on Brushes, an app on my mums Ipad which alows you to create pictures with differnt tools an devery colour under the sun. At the time it wasn't going to be more than a doodle, but I liked it a lot so I decided to give it to my step grandma as a birthday present!



2 comments: