Tuesday 8 May 2012

Done and Dusted

Back to school after any amount of days off is never fun, but after having a bank holiday, it's worse than ever!!! We started off with assembly-the younger ones performances,eech. We got taken out early though ... for a maths test. It was tough, but we need all the practise we can get, big exams coming up next week! Afterwards we got a break outside-but only for 15 minutes, then it was back inside for an English comprehension test!

It was a tiring morning and not exactly made up for, when in the afternoon it was off to extra maths! The day ended on a high note, when we found our results, for me, one away from perfect!

As soon as I got home I was outside in the garden playing badminton, I still had a lot of energy left. I stayed out for a couple of hours,and then retired to the house to do some doodling. It may have been hard, but now it's done and dusted!





Oh! And me and Shortie have been having lots of cuddles!!!


2 comments: